How do I uninstall 24x7Help?
Choose your operating system:
- Click on the "Start" button and select the "All Programs" option.
- Select the "24x7Help" option and then select the "Uninstall 24x7Help" option.
- In case you're unable to find "24x7Help" folder, follow with step #7.
- When the message "Are you sure you want to completely remove 24x7Help and all of its components?" appears, then click on the "Yes" button and 24x7Help will be uninstalled.
- When the message "24x7Help was successfully removed from your computer" appears, click on the "OK" button.
- Uninstallation of 24x7Help will then be completed.
- In case you're unable to find "24x7Help" folder in your programs, search for the "PC Fix Speed with 24x7Help" folder.
- Select "Uninstall PC Fix Speed with 24x7Help" option. 24x7Help will then be uninstalled automatically.
- Follow the standard uninstallation process (step #4, #5, #6).
Press the Windows® key button on your keyboard.
Then on your screen click the "Settings" (or you can press the keyboard shortcut "Windows+W" to go directly there).
In the Search bar, type "programs and features", the result displays to the left.
Open the Programs and Features.
There, select the 24x7Help program and click the "Uninstall" button.
In case you're unable to find 24x7Help program icon, choose the PC Fix Speed with 24x7Help program to uninstall.